MainMainForumGallery

Author Topic: Fel Lord Zakuun  (Read 13169 times)

Offline Tagan

• Global Moderator
Sub is crap, and those saying it should do more damage as it's complex, please explain Combat's cleave/AoE damage, clicking 1 button is hard.

Offline Karä

• Unity Path: Ex-Members
Re: Fel Lord Zakuun
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 10:38:54 am »
I know you can't watch more than 2 minutes from a tactic video before your brains explode... So just jump to 8.20 and watch 2 min from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w-m2MYMnc4

Remember it's safe to stack up loosely in this fight, except for when you have the Befouled debuff.

Offline Illiath

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 01:50:04 pm »
did we ever find out if stacking the seeds would work? I understand it would be hard to position the players in exactly the same place, but it might work if all players effected ran into a specific corner so the terrain actually forced them into standing at the same spot.

The reason I bring it up is for the final phase we seem to have 1 extra seed and 1 extra pillar both at the same time, if we soak the extra pillar then we run very short on players who can soak the waves.

Instead we could ignore the last lot of pillars (or maybe soak 1 or 2 that are quite far from the other pillars), have the people with seeds stand in the same corner and then have the players with mobile magic immunity (rogues+clos, paladins+bubble) absorb all the waves from the seeds as they spawn from the same place.

Offline Karä

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 04:52:50 pm »
90% sure you can't stack seed debuff. Also, when you soak a wave, you do aoe dmg 3 yards. More info in the video i linked above.

I think in phase 3, the only "tactic" is that people with Latent debuff just have to focus on not getting hit. We always had people getting hit in the last phase. It won't fall over until we fix that.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 04:56:07 pm by Karä »

Offline Karä

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 02:10:51 am »
Zakuun Sunday 24th

https://youtu.be/gmEpQ--wYZw

Watch me and Nhaal execute Tagan with seeds as the boss dies. Now that's coordination.

Offline Nhaal

• Registered Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 03:24:52 am »
It's all part of a greater conspiracy