Welcome to Unity Path!
Unity Path is the oldest raid force on Earthen Ring, formed in 2005 as a raid syndicate from many guilds, but was incorporated as a full guild during The Burning Crusade. We were the premier group on the Earthen Ring from The Burning Crusade to the end of Cataclysm, when real life overtook us, taking almost all end-instance Realm Firsts since Sunwell Plateau.
Whilst we may have stopped "Realm First" end-game raiding at the end of Cataclysm, we decided to continue as casual group raiding twice a week. Aims
Our aim is to clear Heroic content in a professional manner, and have some banter and laughter along the way.Current Progression
Waiting for Tier 22 to open!Recruitment
However, we will always entertain an exceptional application.What You Need To Know
What You Get
- Our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - and we pick the best two days out of the three based on availability.
- We raid between 20.00 and 23.00 ST (we may go slightly over but never by more than 30 mins), and you are expected to be ready to raid by 19:45 ST.
- The raids are efficient and professional - laughter along the way is usually reserved for when bosses are on farm.
- Previous raid experience is essential, you must be able to learn and adapt quickly.
- You must be able to take some criticism and when you die you will be expected to know what you did wrong and own the problem.
- We use Discord for voice communication, you should preferably have a working microphone.
- Joining the Guild is mandatory, unless by special exemption.
- You are expected to provide your own consumables, and are expected to pot and flask each pull on progression.
A team of some of the most experienced raiders on Earthen Ring, dedicated to killing as many Heroic bosses as efficiently as possible and not waste your time in doing so.
Oh, and having some laughs along the way!How To Apply
Apply via these forums (requires registration). Please give a synopsis of why you want to join Unity Path and your previous raiding experience.