MainMainForumGallery

Author Topic: Iron Juggernaut HC  (Read 15763 times)

Offline Karä

• Unity Path: Ex-Members
Iron Juggernaut HC
« on: August 31, 2014, 11:08:26 am »
http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gk6awLnTQ7W4dhyH#fight=14&type=summary&graph=true

Worth checking if we can try something like this. Resto Druid + Holy Paladin.

Chal, get some gear, the DK is 583. Chop chop.

Offline Karä

Re: Iron Juggernaut HC
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 11:11:07 am »
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/thrall/Necrology/roster

That's the guild if you wanna check gear and stuff

Offline Tagan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 11:16:44 am »
Numbers wise it looks doable but they are 5 ranged and 1 melee, no idea if that will make a difference, if they are doing the ignore the boss in P2 tactic  then I guess it shouldn't.
Sub is crap, and those saying it should do more damage as it's complex, please explain Combat's cleave/AoE damage, clicking 1 button is hard.

Offline Karä

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 11:17:07 am »
Chances are we'll have another siege phase since all these guys seem to be 580+.......

They only get one siege phase and yeah Tagan, they are ignoring boss in phase 2.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 11:18:03 am by Karä »

Offline Karä

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 11:49:53 pm »
Healer PoV. Not sure how Ath is coping with this fight tbh :P

Offline Tagan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 06:32:52 am »
I don't think we aren't far from a kill but we HAVE to stop losing people in the first minute or 2 of the fight, I think we may have had 1 pull all night where we didn't lose someone in the first phase, that's not going to get the job done so for the next raid guys, try to stay alive.
Sub is crap, and those saying it should do more damage as it's complex, please explain Combat's cleave/AoE damage, clicking 1 button is hard.

Offline Irisiri

• Registered Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 07:42:49 pm »
That and we'll fail to kill it in the 5m10s if we have a DPS on the deck for any length of time.

I've uploaded last nights log...and a bunch of flex runs from the afternoon since apparently the Warcraft Logs splitter is a bit shit: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14712/

Offline Illiath

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 08:14:57 pm »
Borer Drill

Ricochet

This covers all wipes and apparently ignores stats after 3 deaths.

For Borer Drill, healers can be forgiven for taking some damage from it as they quite often need to choose between standing in fire for a short time or restarting a hard cast which could leave someone dead. Melee taking damage means they are too close to the boss or a ranged is positioned behind them.

For Ricochet, melee shouldn't take any damage from this, either a ranged is stood behind them or they are positioned too close to the boss. I have no idea how hard this is to avoid for ranged, but the difference between Toban and the other ranged means Del and Gran could do with adjusting their coping strat a bit.

Offline Irisiri

• Registered Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 08:23:30 pm »
I think some of the reason I am so high on Richochet is from when I was standing on the borer drill side of the boss...that said the rest definately isn't.  Killing spree strikes again!

Offline Granroyal

• Unity Path: Members
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:10:33 am »

Standing further away from the Boss does make a huge difference with Ricochet. Did that the the first few pulls.  ;)

Offline Deliena

• Registered Member
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 03:39:28 pm »
yeah I agree with Gran, Kara had asked me to stand near to the blue marker during pull which is quite close, that had a tendency to restrict how much time I had to adapt to mechanics like the drill & ricochet.

I can certainly stand further away and try to move a little earlier to reduce the amount of damage I'm taking.  I knew I was struggling, that graph just made me feel horribad >.<

Offline Karä

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 05:20:48 pm »
Just blink in for mines :)

Offline Illiath

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 06:26:34 pm »
The other thing to point out is the damage tanks are taking from Borer Drill (and less so Ricochet), they should probably move to melee side when not tanking to avoid some of that if possible.