MainMainForumGallery

Author Topic: Mannoroth  (Read 13308 times)

Offline Tagan

• Global Moderator
Sub is crap, and those saying it should do more damage as it's complex, please explain Combat's cleave/AoE damage, clicking 1 button is hard.

Offline Karä

• Unity Path: Ex-Members
Re: Mannoroth
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:30:03 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVO1LqYkDYg&feature=youtu.be

1)
I survived the first Gaze 'cus of Barkskin which I can use when stunned/feared. You can survive a Gaze, on your own, with no CD's up but you NEED to have a healing tonic ready so the ground stuff won't kill you.

2)
No one soaked mine or Iri's Gaze, but two people soaked the middle one. That's why we got the big white puddle.

3)
The boss was at 25% ish when half the raid died to the pushback (Iri died earlier). We wiped at 13% which means the boss would've been dead before the second pushback (only just).

4)
As you can see, Stampeding Roar was used 1-2 sec into the pushback. Even with this sprint up, and standing close to middle, you'll end up right on the edge. I only made it with blink. So, we talked on TS and came up with this:
Before the first pushback in last phase, pull the boss to one side (the side with the white puddles). With the sprint, this should leave us with enough room.

5)
Let's kill him on Sunday.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 11:33:54 pm by Karä »

Offline Karä

• Unity Path: Ex-Members
Re: Mannoroth
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 01:22:28 am »